Top 10 Things To Do In Niagara
Ahh, dear reader! Hello again! It's Abraham Mortimer, and I haunt the halls of the Nightmares Fear Factory. Because I get bored, however, I constantly need new blood to wander through my dank halls, and so today I shall do my very best to persuade you of the incredible amount of things to do in Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls Hotels and Attractions are gearing up for the start of the tourist season, perhaps because it is April and we will soon be expecting the sun to finally rise again. You can already see the snow vanishing like someone is heating it with a blowtorch.
There are a ton of things you simply must see and do when visiting Niagara Falls Ontario this year. The Niagara Falls Tourism website states:
"When you visit Niagara Falls you will find, Canada-with eclectic restaurants, contemporary hotels, and electrifying attractions-is a true Canadian vacation destination for couples and families alike.
Grown ups have upscale hotels, modern casinos, nightlife and concerts, fine dining, golf courses and spas, and wine country is just down the road.
For children, Niagara Falls is a veritable theme park with ultra tall buildings (Skylon Tower), water parks inside hotels, Ferris wheels and kid-friendly restaurants (Clifton Hill), and we even sneak in some education at Niagara Falls attractions like the Butterfly Conservatory and Marineland. Let’s not forget the Falls.
From the Hornblower Niagara Cruises to the Journey Behind the Falls, there are plenty of ways to experience this great wonder of the world. Situated just 20 minutes from Buffalo International Airport and an hour from the Toronto area."
Sounds like good times for family, friends, couples, or even a solo getaway.
Here’s the Top 10 Things You Must Do In Niagara Falls:
- Cruise on up to the Falls with Hornblower. Get up close and personal with Niagara Falls, day, night and evening cruises. There are fewer things in our (your) world more gratifying than standing on the deck of the Hornblower and witnessing the power of the Fireworks nights.
- Feel the thunder when you Journey Behind the Falls with Niagara Parks. Be prepared to get wet! Oh, and do say hello to the large number of spirits who rise in the mist. They're friends of mine. We go way back.
- Plunge down the Niagara Gorge on the famous Zip Line. Courtesy of Niagara Adventure Excursions, the Wildplay Niagara Zip Line zooms you down some of the length of the Niagara Gorge and gives you a breath-taking view of the lands around the Falls.
- Speaking of breath-taking views, there are, of course, the Niagara Helicopters. The Helicopter ride is absolutely the perfect Niagara Falls attraction for those who love the BIG picture. Get way, way up there—and try not to fall out.
- Never forget that the Clifton Hill area of Niagara Falls is literally its own attraction. Bright lights and music and the type of carnival atmosphere gone from most places. Also, it's only a short walk away the imposing Skylon Tower, noted for its incredibly vista and dining.
- Chicken out of Nightmares Fear Factory. It's only fair that I invite you into my demesnes. After all, I did all this work to get you into the town just for this moment.
- Gamble at Fallsview Casino then again at Casino Niagara. Whether you're at the slot machines, at a card table, or enjoying the live entertainment, you can never say the casinos in the area were a bad idea.
- Walk amongst the birds in Niagara Falls' exotic aviary, the Bird Kingdom.
- Get soaked in the largest indoor Waterpark Niagara Falls has to offer.
- Relax and let the magic soak in. The Greg Frewin theatre is a great way to end you day.
Do please remember who sent you, however. It was I, Abraham Mortimer, at the Nightmares Fear Factory. We are also number six on this quite impressive list of things to do in Niagara Falls this summer.
Come see me, and you can thank me in person while you wander the dark in my hall.
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
1. Explore Clifton Hill