Niagara Falls Premiere Haunted House Attraction

Comments

Submit Comment

i love it
— Drellia williams, San Antonio
11.03.14, 2:10pm
Went to Nightmares with 4 buddies and it was an absolute amazing time. Never laughed so hard in my life. A must do if you're in Niagara Falls.
— Quincy Ly, Toronto
10.19.14, 9:03am
So we ended up going back, it was great and we survived. My girlfriend screamed my name and the one actor that kept following us said "Bye..Tyrell.. muhawhahaha" as we exited out of the survivor door, awesome experience and I look forward to going again next year!
— Tyrell Parlee, St. Catharines
10.19.14, 1:33am
I went there a few years ago and chickened out! It was a really frightening experience but it's really fun at the same time. I'm going back today in 2 hours with my girlfriend to try to make it all the way through, wish me luck ;)
— Tyrell Parlee, St. Catharines
10.18.14, 2:13pm
Scared the Sh*t out of me ! Loved it - Well Done
— Chris Wharton , Toronto
10.18.14, 11:51am
I am actually quite shocked so many people have chickened out at this place. Not because it isn't scary - because it is very, very scary. But because you become so immersed in the atmosphere they have created, and trying to find your way out, that screaming "NIGHTMARES!" didn't even occur to me. I've been to quite a few haunted houses and this was definitely the best and most fun. Common fears are met head on in this place, bringing a different type of terror. Would definitely recommend for groups of people who want a fun activity to do. Although be warned, you might end up groping a friend in the wrong place, Uwhile screaming yourself hoarse.
— Steph Laliberte, Kingston
10.15.14, 12:22am
Like many others that have arleady commented on here, it takes a lot to scare me so I'm quite intrigued with this Haunted House. However, since I live soooo far away and don't want to go all the way down there to go to this thing only to find out it won't work out, I wanted to ask y'all... is there any type of demonic "scarring" in this haunted house? I couldn't find another place to ask questions so here it is as a comment lol. Please let me know! Thanks
— Jenna, Colorado
10.14.14, 4:12pm
I went for my friend's birthday and it scared the frick out of us!!! Super scary, but really awesome, probably the best haunted house I've ever been in! Would definatly recommend it for fear lovers, but if you don't like scary things, DONT DO IT!!!!!
— Sydney Raine, Rochester, NY
10.12.14, 12:27pm
My entire family went, it scared the hell outta everyone but my dad, but he's, well, pretty much impossible to scare. If you try he just stares at you. god we were running and screaming for our lives he just stood there staring at the guy. (or girl)
— Christopher Owens, FL, USA
10.07.14, 7:06pm
Way scarier than Canada's Wonderland! One of my friends peed her pants! Would definitely recommend Nightmares Fear Factory for anyone who thinks they don't get scared in haunted houses.
— Anne N., Hamilton, Ontario