Nightmares Fear Factory has always prioritized staff and guest safety. As part of the alignment with the local health authorities and our enhanced COVID-19 procedures, we have updated our access requirements and health safety procedures below:
What we are doing on site:
- All guests are required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the queuing line.
- All of our staff will be utilizing various forms of PPE (face masks, face shields, and gloves) to protect you and others who come to enjoy the attraction.
- We recommend you wear masks during your experience.
- Guests will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart in our queuing line.
- Staff will be screened at the start of each shift, this includes but is not limited to screening for symptoms.
- Extensive cleaning and disinfecting procedures have been put in place throughout the lobby and the attraction itself.
Please help by:
- If you have a fever or are feeling unwell, stay at home. For your health and the safety of others, if you have been sick in the last two weeks please choose to come out on another day.
- Bringing your own face mask if you have one.
- Bringing your own hand sanitizer if you'd prefer your own personal supply.