Top 10 Things To Do In Niagara Falls This Season
Niagara Falls Hotels and Attractions are gearing up for the start of the tourist season. There are a ton of things you must see and do when visiting Niagara Falls Ontario this year. The Niagara Falls Tourism website states:
"When you visit Niagara Falls you will find, Canada-with eclectic restaurants, contemporary hotels, and electrifying attractions-is a true Canadian vacation destination for couples and families alike.
Grown ups have upscale hotels, modern casinos, nightlife and concerts, fine dining, golf courses and spas, and wine country is just down the road.
For children, Niagara Falls is a veritable theme park with ultra tall buildings (Skylon Tower), water parks inside hotels, Ferris wheels and kid-friendly restaurants (Clifton Hill), and we even sneak in some education at Niagara Falls attractions like the Butterfly Conservatory and Marineland. Let’s not forget the Falls.
From the Hornblower Niagara Cruises to the Journey Behind the Falls, there are plenty of ways to experience this great wonder of the world. Situated just 20 minutes from Buffalo International Airport and an hour from the Toronto area."
Sounds like good times for family, friends, couples, or even a solo getaway.
Here’s the Top 10 Things You Must Do In Niagara Falls:
- Cruise on up to the Falls with Hornblower, get up close and personal with Niagara Falls, day, night and evening cruises, watch fireworks right fromm the deck of the boat on Fireworks nights.
- Feel the thunder when you Journey Behind the Falls with Niagara Parks, be prepared to get wet!
- Soar through the air while taking in breathtaking views of the Falls on the Zip Line. Niagara Adventure Excursions will be opening the Niagara Falls Zip Line and the Adventure Course are open and a must do attraction this year.
- Fly over the Falls with Niagara Helicopters. The perfect Niagara Falls attraction for those who love the BIG picture.
- Experience the outdoor theme park that is Clifton Hill and a short walk away the mega tall building the Skylon Tower.
- Chicken out of Nightmares Fear Factory
- Gamble at Fallsview Casino then again at Casino Niagara
- Walk amongst the birds in Niagara Falls' exotic aviary, the Bird Kingdom.
- Get soaked in the largest indoor Waterpark Niagara Falls has to offer.
- Relax and let the magic soak in. The Greg Frewin theatre is a great way to end you day.
Looking forward to scaring the crap outta you this season.
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
1. Explore Clifton Hill